Can not create a api documention

got this error

:thinking: @godfrzerp ^ ?

@leixu2txtek I need some more information before I can figure out why this is happening:

1. Which version of the app are you on? Please provide the full version string, which should look something like Postman for Mac, Version 6.1.4, OS X 17.6.0 / x64
  2. What were you doing before you ran into this error? Were you creating API Documentation using the +New button in the app?

Thanks for your reply :slight_smile:

1. Postman for Windows 7 later, Version Win64-6.1.4
  2. In homepage, click the +new button and select api documentation and fill something to finish, and loading with no effect.

And I open devtools got error log

UsageError: Invalid new record.
    Details:
    Missing value for required attribute `owner`.  Expected a string, but instead, got: undefined

at getModel.then.Model (file:///C:/Users/admin/AppData/Local/Postman/app-6.1.4/resources/app.asar/js/vendor-shared.js:39276:15)From previous event:
    at Deferred.toPromise (file:///C:/Users/admin/AppData/Local/Postman/app-6.1.4/resources/app.asar/js/vendor-shared.js:143600:19)
    at Deferred.then (file:///C:/Users/admin/AppData/Local/Postman/app-6.1.4/resources/app.asar/js/vendor-shared.js:143459:22)
    at getModel.then.Model (file:///C:/Users/admin/AppData/Local/Postman/app-6.1.4/resources/app.asar/js/vendor-shared.js:39278:15)
    at <anonymous>

Is it possible because of network problems?
I’m in China. Network with socks5 proxy.

Caused by the GFW :sob:

We’ve discovered a bug in the flow you’ve mentioned, so it doesn’t seem like it’s not a problem caused by the GFW. We’ll be rolling out a fix for this asap. In the meantime, you can publish a collection directly from the web Dashboard, by selecting the collection and clicking on Publish Docs in the ••• menu.

@SamvelRaja can confirm that it’s not a networking issue.

1 Like

@leixu2txtek As @godfrzerp mentioned, we discovered this bug, we are working on the fix. I will update the thread when it is available on our canary channel(https://www.getpostman.com/canary) and on the next stable release.

Ok, thx a lot. :slight_smile: