Describe the bug
I’d like my team to create workspaces for each new service they create. I’d also like new consumers to be able to search Postman for existing services to meet their needs. However, when I search on our team’s web page, results are constrained to the workspace I am actively in (even when showing all workspaces).
- Go to you workspace list (https://[Team URL].postman.co/workspaces?type=team)
- The search bar only says “search your collections”
- Search a term that is in multiple workspaces. Only results for the last active workspace will be returned.
I’d expect to be able to search across workspaces when viewing all workspaces. I’d expect results from all workspaces to be returned, not just the last active workspace. It would also be great if this was in the app too. The current interface only allows searching across collections in the active workspace. There is no all workspaces view in the app.
App information (please complete the following information):
- App Type Web and Native App
- Postman Version 7.2.2 (7.2.2)
- OS: macOS