Can't Search Across Workspaces (Web or App)

Describe the bug
I’d like my team to create workspaces for each new service they create. I’d also like new consumers to be able to search Postman for existing services to meet their needs. However, when I search on our team’s web page, results are constrained to the workspace I am actively in (even when showing all workspaces).

To Reproduce

1. Go to you workspace list (https://[Team URL].postman.co/workspaces?type=team)
  2. The search bar only says “search your collections”
  3. Search a term that is in multiple workspaces. Only results for the last active workspace will be returned.

Expected behavior
I’d expect to be able to search across workspaces when viewing all workspaces. I’d expect results from all workspaces to be returned, not just the last active workspace. It would also be great if this was in the app too. The current interface only allows searching across collections in the active workspace. There is no all workspaces view in the app.

Screenshots

App information (please complete the following information):

• App Type Web and Native App
  • Postman Version 7.2.2 (7.2.2)

Additional context
NA

Hi @james.pohl :wave:

This could be one of the enhancements that can make searching collections across workspaces easier. Would recommend you to file this as a feature request to our Github where other Postman users can comment and add to your request - this helps us gauge how important individual features are to our community, and makes a difference where we fit things into our roadmap. Be sure to subscribe to updates! Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.