Clicking on links not possible from version 7.3.4

Hi community

Some days ago my Postman was updated automatically to version 7.3.4. From that time on it was not possible any more to click on links in the response area, view “Pretty”.

In older versions all links like the following were clickable and opened a new tab in Postman.

Example response:
“urn:x:rel:editAction:UPDATE”: [
{
“description”: “Edit”,
“rel”: “urn:x:rel:editAction:UPDATE”,
“href”: “/xxx/r/client/id/437898/commands/UPDATE”,
“objectType”: “command”
}
],

The part “href”: “/xxx/r/client/id/437898/commands/UPDATE”, was clickable. Now it is not.

Until now, I could not find any hint whether this is a bug in the new version. Does anyone here encounter the same problem?

• Postman Native App
  • Postman Version 7.3.4, 7.3.5
1 Like

I’m definitely having the same problem. This makes using postman very difficult for me, because quite a bit of what I do is following links from requests.

1 Like

Hey @Mel301 / @garwilsas,

Version 7.3.6 has be released today that contains several fixes for the response body output - Would you be able to update and check if this has solved the problem for you both.

I got 7.3.6, but I still seem to be having the same problem.

@danny-dainton:

I’m also still having the same problem with version 7.3.6.

I’ve just seen that there is a ticket for this bug now: https://github.com/postmanlabs/postman-app-support/issues/6832

1 Like

Thanks for the link @Mel301
We are currently looking into a fix for this, hope to have something shortly.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Are there any updates on this? I am on version 7.5.0 with the same issue. Thank you!

Hey @keganv,

You can track the issue and resolution on our Github Tracker, from the latest comment, a fix was pushed to the Canary Channel 4 days ago.