CSV does not work correctly

Hello,
I think I found a mistake in postman.
I’m using the “Collection Runner” where the data file is a csv file. Csv has multiple rows, and is failing to validate the data in the last column except for the last line of the csv. This column contains a numeric with decimals, for example “5.47”.

If this column is not the last validation data already runs successfully.

Hey @apatriciachaves

Are you able to provide more details around the problem, please?

• What does the file look like in the Preview option, when adding it to the collection runner?
  • Are there any console errors during the run?
  • What is the test code that you have to validate the value?
  • What version of the app are you using?

The more information the better, it will help narrow down the problem that you’re facing.

Hi @danny-dainton,

Responding your questions:

• What does the file look like in the Preview option, when adding it to the collection runner?

In the Preview option, the result in last column not correct. Appear quotation marks in first and second line, as you can see in image.

• Are there any console errors during the run?
    No

• What is the test code that you have to validate the value?
    My test is valid if value Ă©s numeric.
    Example:
    tests["premium[0] »»» " + resBody.quotationsGroup[0].premium] = resBody.quotationsGroup[0].premium === data.t_quotationsGroup_premium_0;

• What version of the app are you using?
    v7.1.1

Hey @apatriciachaves

Thank you for the response.

It feels like something strange is happening within the actual date file, to cause it to interpret those values as strings rather than numbers. As you can see from the other values in the preview, these are correctly set as numbers.

Are you able to send me the raw file, so that I can have a look please?

Feel free to send it to me as a DM, if that helps.