Delete a team workspace

Hi,

I have a team workspace I want to delete. it has only me as a member and it won’t delete.

I created another workspace but I keep getting can’t delete default workspace.

what do I do ?

1 Like
  1. At the top of the screen click the down arrow and select All workspaces

1. After the web page opens, click on the Team tab

2. Click on the … button to the right of the Workspace you want to delete, and select Delete

As long as you created the Team workspace you will be able to delete it, even if there are other members associated with the workspace.

1 Like

I had followed the same steps, but cannot delete the workspace!!

Hi @sokobruno

Welcome to the community! :wave:
May I know if are trying to delete the Default Workspaces named My Workspace or Team Workspace? If yes, currently they cannot be deleted. This article here should help you know more on the same.

1 Like

Hi, I’m also having problems in deleting a Team Workspace. I just create this workspace and add one person but it cannot invite another because I exceed in limit then I decided to delete the worksoace. Currently the only member in the workspace is me and I can’t delete it.

Hi @mmbrillo

Welcome to the community :wave:
Currently, “Default Team Workspace” cannot be deleted. This article here should help you know more on the same.

Regarding the limit exceeded, I believe you are trying to invite people to your Team. If yes, you can manage your invites by navigating to this link here: https://go.postman.co/team

2 Likes

Hi to delete the Default Workspace, I followed the following steps:

1. Go to Manage Team.
  2. Remove myself from members
  3. Select a personal workspace to move the Requests in the Default Workspace
3 Likes

This worked for me after accidentally creating a team.

Yeah man this works.

Hi you can delete all workspaces on Postman ver I downloaded 2022/07/06. Just go to Workspace Settings to the right of the workspace name when you go into it. At bottom you will see delete button.

1 Like

Is there a way to recover deleted team workspace?

• Drop down “Workspaces”
  • Click on the workspace you want to delete
  • Then click on “Workspace Settings” in the top right corner
  • finally, click on “Delete Workspace”

You can delete any Workspace in POSTMAN.
here is a quick Screenshot-based method to delete any workspace from your postman.

1. Click on Delete Workspace

2. Now write your Workspace name correctly and click on delete.

I hope this will work for everyone, I am deleting the workspace like this, also if you find this useful give it a like to help others and rank this reply among others.