Delete data using using API

User question:

I need assistance or step by step walkthrough on how to delete/remove all data within External Training in Docebo. They do not offer bulk or mass deletion through their LMS and they suggested using API. I created a free account with you but need guidance on how I place a call to Delete all data within External training in order to start over in uploading correct data.

@francis We may need a bit more information on what exactly you are trying to accomplish. Maybe a link to some docs?

I am not sure if you have stopped by our Learning Centre or not but it may help you with what you are looking to do - https://learning.getpostman.com/docs/postman/sending_api_requests/requests

Our LMS is Docebo. I uploaded over 280,000 items in their External Training App. I need to remove all of those items as they are not correct. The issue is that Docebo only lets you delete one at a time and that is very tedious. Docebo recommended me to use API to delete the items more efficiently. And I need assistance. I am not sure if I am using the correct URI or URL to get info and then delete using postman. Are you familiar with Docebo software and can you assist with step by step instructions? And Do i have to purchase a monthly membership to do so? I am barely getting familiar with API so this is all new to me.