Environments not showing up when viewing documentation on web

Hello!

I’m trying to generate documentation for postman and I thought that the different environments would be available, but once I go to the documentation web page (with the button “view in web”) the only environment option in the drop-down is “No environment”.

In case it matters, I didn’t publish the documentation because I don’t want it to be publicly available. Any help would be appreciated!

Only environments within the current workspace will be displayed in the dropdown, not all environments.

If you’re still consistently seeing this problem, please let us know.

Yes, I have one workspace only and the environments are inside it, but not showing up in the documentation web. I tried to share another one to see if I could make it appear that way but still, no environments showing up.

When I go to the publish page the environment list shows up, it seems something specific to that page.

Could you head on over to the Workspace on the web dashboard, and see if the environments are listed there?

Do you see your environments here?

i have the same issue

I have the environment defined in the workspace

but its not available for a selection at this particular version of API.

It is available for selection on a different API version.

Same problem here… Any solution please @godfrzerp ? I see all my environments in my Workspace but I do not see them inside the published documentation Environments drop-down…

Maybe this is the problem. I get the following error inside the Console regarding the Environments:

Hey Did you find any solution to fix this?

HI @SwastikC28 , I’ve reached out the support as well and I am waiting for a response now.

Support answer so far:

The support has fixed the problem!

Could you share the solution that support used to fix this issue?

@sipy Could you please provide us the resolution for this issue? we are running into the same issue.

Hello @hambospark and @aerospace-explorer-6, here is the response I had from the support team (December 13 2021):

unfortunately, we are running into the same issue now. Need to involve Postman support team