Fail to receive the mail to reset password

i have used postman for a long time, it tell me “session expired” a week before.
i forget my password and want to reset it.
i tried to submit my email account again and again but there are nothing in my mail inbox.

i checked all folder in my mail but there nothing.
i have to create a new account and i found the mail from postman at once.

could you please help me reset the password? there are lots of saved collection.

Hi @zz962 ,

Sorry to hear about the password reset issue you’re experiencing. Can you please follow the link below and open a support ticket with the Postman Team. They will be able to check your account and make sure everything is working as expected.

Postman Support Contact

2 Likes

I met the same question. I tried many times to submit my email account . but there are nothing in my mail.

Hi @charis_luo

Welcome to community :wave:

To start, please check your email’s Spam or Junk folder. If you don’t see any password reset emails from us there, whitelist noreply@notifications.getpostman.com in your email client, or domain policy if necessary.

You can then request a password reset again and the email should come through.

If you’re still unable to receive any reset-emails from us, please write to us at Postman Support Contact or help@getpostman.com for further assistance.

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply that I resolved the problem , I find using the app couldn’t send to reset email , but I used the google chrome reset email that I got a resets email .

1 Like

I also recently had a password reset problem. I found that password reset was due to postman calling google’s human authentication feature, which may not be accessible in Chinese mainland. This ultimately resulted in the inability to reset the password.

1 Like

Thank you for letting us know @hekaikai0806 - If you’re still unable to receive any reset-emails from us, please write to us at Postman Support Contact or help@getpostman.com for further assistance.