Fail to receive the mail to reset password

i have used postman for a long time, it tell me “session expired” a week before.
i forget my password and want to reset it.
i tried to submit my email account again and again but there are nothing in my mail inbox.

i checked all folder in my mail but there nothing.
i have to create a new account and i found the mail from postman at once.

could you please help me reset the password? there are lots of saved collection.

Hi @zz962 ,

Sorry to hear about the password reset issue you’re experiencing. Can you please follow the link below and open a support ticket with the Postman Team. They will be able to check your account and make sure everything is working as expected.

Postman Support Contact

2 Likes

I met the same question. I tried many times to submit my email account . but there are nothing in my mail.

Hi @charis_luo

Welcome to community :wave:

To start, please check your email’s Spam or Junk folder. If you don’t see any password reset emails from us there, whitelist noreply@notifications.getpostman.com in your email client, or domain policy if necessary.

You can then request a password reset again and the email should come through.

If you’re still unable to receive any reset-emails from us, please write to us at Postman Support Contact or help@getpostman.com for further assistance.

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply that I resolved the problem , I find using the app couldn’t send to reset email , but I used the google chrome reset email that I got a resets email .

1 Like