Get discounted tickets to Postman’s User Conference packed with deeply technical content, authorities in the API industry, and talks on emerging API concepts and practices.
Here’s what to expect at POST/CON:
September 11th: Postman Workshop
The Postman Workshop features two tracks that will be presented by Postman engineers and experts:
- The Postman Fundamentals Workshop will guide you through creating collections, exploring API requests and functions, and testing and monitoring APIs in Postman.
- The Design, Develop, and Mock APIs Workshop will discuss mental models for API design and how to use Postman’s features to efficiently design and develop effective APIs.
- The Postman Expert Workshop will build your skillset so you walk out an advanced understanding of how to use Postman’s feature set to design and collaborate on API development.
- The Automated Testing and Reporting Workshop will walk you through how to streamline development and QA with automated testing and reporting with Postman and Postman’s command-line tool, Newman.
September 12th: Postman Conference
The POST/CON conference will have four tracks and cover advanced Postman use-cases and thought leadership in API testing and automation, API design and architecture, developer experience, and DevOps. Here’s a peek at a few of our POST/CON speakers:
- Bear Douglas, Director of Developer Relations at Slack
- Jeff Gibson, Data Engineering Manager at Atlassian
- Felipe Freire, Coding Tester at adidas
- Stève Sfartz, API Architect at Cisco DevNet
- Daniele Bernardi, Senior Partner Engineer at Twitter
- Yonas Beshawred, Founder & CEO at StackShare
- Upkar Lidder, Developer Advocate at IBM
- Gregory Koberger, Founder at ReadMe
- Matt Cole, Senior Integration Engineer at PayPal