How do I disable Postman from updating itself?

I am seeing a problem with latest version of postman - 7.6.0 on mac
I would like to go back to the previous version that I know was working fine v7.2.0.

Where can I download the previous versions of postman for mac?

Thanks,
Sunil A.

Got it from https://dl.pstmn.io/download/version/7.6.0/osx64

Now that I have got the older version, How do I disable Postman from updating itself?

Also found a way to do it. But would like to know a proper way to stop updates.
If its not moved to Applications folder, auto update will fail

Hi @sunilammanabrolu,

Can you reach out to help@getpostman.com from your registered id with more details about the problem you are facing with latest version (7.6)? Weโ€™ll get this sorted.

The question remains, though. How can I disable updates? I donโ€™t want updates forced on me. I want to decide if/when to apply an upgrade.

@davidb-upside If you enable, only major updates will be downloaded automatically. If disabled, minor updates also will be downloaded automatically. There is no way to stop automatic updates

I am having the same problem - and Iโ€™d really like to be able to stop Postman from automatically updating at launch without blacklisting any URLs
One of my collections is crashing on 7.16.0 and 7.16.1, and as a workaround I am manually installing 7.10.0 each time I would like to run it
Though the client forces itself to update to 7.16.1 every time I restart Postman

Any way to disable this in config files or trick my client into thinking 7.10.0 is the most up-to-date?

(Iโ€™m on Windows 10, forgot to mention that before)