How to know if test failed or passed from the TestScript tab

I have Postman collection and I have a folder that has 2 API request needs to run
-collection
-folder
-call_1
- call_2
I have written some test in the call_1 Tests tab of Postman like below and I need to delay for 30 sec before going to the second call_2.

1. Is there a way to check in the ‘Tests’ tab if a test failed or passed so that I don’t run the delay part of the code and skip call_2

pm.test(‘Response from UDP: 200 OK’, function () {
    pm.response.to.have.status(200);
    });

var resp = pm.expect(pm.response);

pm.test(‘Response is JSON: OK to process’, function () {
    resp.ok;
    resp.header(‘content-type’);
    pm.expect(pm.response.headers.get(‘content-type’)).match(/^application/json/i);
    resp.json;
    });

pm.test(gtCheck, function() {
    var expectedQName=’'queuname";
    var eventId = bq;
    var QueueName = Object.keys(parsedData.topic)[0] ;
    var QueueId = Object.values(parsedData.topic)[0] ;
    pm.expect(QueueName).equal(expectedQName);
    pm.expect(parseInt(QueueId, 10)).gt(40096419239401);
    });

delayRequestToQuery();

function delayRequestToQuery() {
    setTimeout(function () {
    console.log(“waiting here for 30 seconds before making BQ call”);
    },30000);
    }

After looking into this https://github.com/postmanlabs/postman-app-support/issues/3943, I felt that pm.test() is not returning a boolean to determine if a test failed/passed. It also stated that the old way of test like tests["HTTP Status Code = 200"] = responseCode.code === 200; which is one way to get the test failed/passed will be deprecated soon( not sure how soon that soon is)

@Pushyamig , I asked a similar question in the past that was graciously answered here:

Just use a try {…} catch {…} pattern :

pm.test("your test(s)", function () {
  try {
    pm.expect(jsonData).to.be(…); // your test goes here

test_succeeded = true;
  } catch (e) {
    test_succeeded = false;

throw (e); // depending on wether you want to stop at the first failing test (default Postman behavior) or you want to perform all the tests, you may respectively add this line or remove it.
  }
…
  // repeat the try {…} catch {…} pattern for each one of your pm.expect() tests, if necessary
…

// If you removed the "throw (e)" above, your pm.test() will always succeed, which is probably not what you want... 
  // In this case, you'll need to uncomment the following line :
  // pm.expect(test_succeeded, "at least one test failed").to.be.true;
}