How to share common js functions between different http request or collection

i use postman to test web api, there are many requests or collection, in each one, i need to write js script functions in pre-request script, some functions are same or common, how to make these common functions shared between different api or collection?
thanks a lot

Hi @wayne.wu,

Welcome to the Postman community! Instead of adding the js functions on each request, you can add it at the collection-level, so that those functions are available to all the requests across the collection by clicking on the Ellipsis(โ€ฆ) as shown below and clicking on Edit

This will take you to the following screen where I have navigated to the Pre-Request script tab, you can go ahead and start adding the functions which are common to all requests within the collection over here:

@ aamir.ahmed
thank you, aamir ahmed for kindly explanation, i found it, it is good!

@aamir.ahmed
thank you, by the way
does it also means if i want to share js function beween requests in collection in tests code(not pre-test code), i need to add function in collectionโ€™s test code, but i have checked the calling sequence was collection pre-test code > request pre-test code > request test code -> collection test code, does it like this kind of behaviour?