Is it possible to have 1 html report on all collections run in newman?

t=mytest1

newman run --bail -e $MY_ENV -g $GLOBAL_ENV $DIR/API/Collection/$t.collection.json --reporters=cli,htmlextra --reporter-htmlextra-title=“Platform-API-TestReport” --reporter-htmlextra-export $API_REPORT_DIR/$API_HTML_FILE 2>&1 | tee -a $API_REPORT_DIR/$API_LOG_FILE

t=mytest2
newman run --bail -e $MY_ENV -g $GLOBAL_ENV $DIR/API/Collection/$t.collection.json --reporters=cli,htmlextra --reporter-htmlextra-title=“Platform-API-TestReport” --reporter-htmlextra-export $API_REPORT_DIR/$API_HTML_FILE 2>&1 | tee -a $API_REPORT_DIR/$API_LOG_FILE

this will produce 2 html report
how can I make it into 1 report for all my collections?

@tohlaymui35

If you had just one collection you could have multiple folders under it that represent the different sets of tests. If you needed different environment variables between the two tests you could have it switch those in the pre-request of each folder. Then you could only have one Newman run and one report. The reporter you are using will show the different folders that were run. It would take a bit to figure out the correct way to get the variables right for each, but I think it would work.

Mick