New computer, where is my collection & environment data?

I have a pretty extensive backup of the old machine. Where is my collection & environment data stored?

That information should be tied to your account. Have you logged in to the same postman account and made sure you were in the correct workspace?

If so, you might try hitting the sync button at the top. If you have a significant amount of collections and requests in there, it might just be taking a long time to pull them down.

Thanks for the reply. I don’t have an account. I was hoping to know where my data lived in the Users\Me\AppData folders of my old computer.

You can go to settings > Data > Export Data and hit the Download button from your original machine.

Then on your new machine, you can go to Settings > Data > Import Data to load it

1 Like

Allen,

Thank you, that did the trick.

1 Like

I don’t have the Export option under Export Data (I am also not logged in). The documentation seems to indicate this export is happening on the server and therefore only applicable to people who are logged in…

So back to the original question: Where is are the collections being kept locally?