If you’re in DevOps, work on Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD), or just want to learn more about it, then you won’t want to miss this meetup!
Our Director of Product Management, Preetham Mavin, will talk about the Postman Engineering team’s approach to CI/CD. And for the FIRST time, he’ll share how the team developed an internal tool called “Vulcan” to make deployments easier.
Spoiler alert: Vulcan uses Postman to deploy new Postman features
- 5:30-6:00 pm - Welcome and Networking
- 6:00-6:10 pm - How to use Newman with any code deployment pipeline tool: Trent McCann, Engineering Manager of Quality at Postman
- 6:10-6:20 pm - How developers can leverage CDNs to easily scale API traffic: Javier Garza, Developer Evangelist at Akamai
- 6:20-6:45 pm - Postman ENG’s CI/CD with Vulcan: Preetham Mavin, Director of Product Management at Postman
- 6:45-7:15 pm - Networking
Food and beverages are on us! We hope to see you there!