Postman not starting.. (Windows 10)

I was using Postman to get oauth2 tokens and it was working fine. When I needed a new token (for a different account), I could not because the browser is cached the old user. So I tried to remove all the cache for the browser in the developer tool. After that my postman has become unstable.

I tried to reinstall, still the same issue. How can I remove postman completely and then reinstall?

Thanks.
Niranjan

Hi Niranjan,

The following link How to resolve the Could not open Postman error? โ€“ Postman should help you in resolving this issue. Let me know if it was helpful.

Thanksโ€ฆ

I used your suggestion and removed Postman completely. When I was trying to remove, I removed the Postman folder under [C:\Users[USER]\AppData\Roaming\Postman] too. When I reinstalled, everything was back to normal.

Thanks.

The above suggestions has helped me in resolving the postman not opening issue. Thanks for the suggestions.

This link is not accessible to me! Itโ€™s saying you are authorised though I am signed in with valid account

I cannot access that link either. says not found

@anita104 Thanks for flagging - weโ€™ve updated the help center article link in the comment that was flagged as a solution. Here it is as well:

Similar Issue resolved after deleting the Postman AppData from C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Postman