Postman Window Will Not Display

I am working on a Windows 10 laptop connected to an LG monitor. I extend my desktop between the two monitors. For quite some time now, whenever I exit Postman and launch it again, the Postman window will not display. I found a support doc that suggested deleting the c:\Users[user]\AppData\Roaming\Postman\requester.json file and then launching again. Doing this will fix the issue, but I am constantly needing to do this every time I restart Postman. Is there a way to fix this issue so I don’t have to continue deleting this file each time?

@randy.willey

If you run on an extended desktop and you pull the postman window from your laptop monitor to the extended monitor you might have to pull the postman window back to the desktop monitor before you close it. I believe when you re-launch postman, the window is actually being displayed, but it is being displayed outside your monitor boundaries and that is why you don’t see it. Windows may be confused because of the extended monitor. I don’t think it is a postman problem but more a windows problem. I have had this happen to me with other programs such as MySQL workbench.

Thanks for the quick reply. That does seem to help. I will try to remember to do that.