Unable to host postman doc from my webserver

Hi All, I am running an nginx server which is currently hosting three tabs swagger ui, postman api (from the published postman doc ) and postman examples.

In console, I get this error Refused to display “postman doc url” in a frame because VM set ‘X-Frame-Options’ to ‘deny’

Both postman doc and postman examples are getting refused to connect error.

Can someone please help me?

Thanks

Hi Vsingh,

Thanks for commenting! This is intentional right now: our documentation service doesn’t support being shown in an iframe, or hosted via a different provider.

That being said, I could see where this would be important for the scenario you described. I’ve filed a feature request for our team to evaluate:

If this is important for your use-case, I encourage you to comment there, but do please note that this is not currently supported.

Yes, it is very important for my usecase. If this feature is added, it would definitely help.

I am trying for offline doc (as a temporary solution ) but it is not as good as postman doc.

Just trying to workout something…
Is it possible to get the html, css and js in a zip for the postman doc ?
This way I ll be able to host it in my domain and there will be no issue.

P.S. I am not a UI expert

Hi Vsingh,

Sorry to say, we don’t support his either. :frowning:

I did notice there are some 3rd party libraries out there for rendering a Collection definition. Might be worth exploring as an option?

Thanks John! I appreciate your help.

My pleasure. :slight_smile: Let us know if there’s anything else we can do to help.