Your new account and payment plans really are forcing me to stop using the tool

Your new account and payment plans really are forcing me to stop using the tool and sign out for good.

Hey @bryanstober!

It looks like there are two different things going on here.

Migration
With versions 7.0+ of the app, we require that folks perform a migration ij order to make use of role-based access control. Below is our documentation on the migration piece.

Collection Archival
With the free tier, there are some limits on collaboration. If you go over the allotted number of requests shared to a team workspace, collections will be archived to bring you down blow the limit.

Your data isnโ€™t gone though, itโ€™s only omitted from the UI. You can export your data by performing a data dump or you can use our automated process for unarchiving via the link below.

I do want to note that the usage, and archival, only applies to team/shared workspaces. None of the collections stored in your personal workspaces count towards the usage limit

Chris, thanks for the kind response. I ended up hitting that sign out button, and got all my work with a friend mixed up. I got logged back in and out of team mode. I got frustrated because it seemed I was in a โ€œNO GOOD CHOICEโ€ loop and I thought I would provide real time feedback unfiltered. I got it worked out. Thank you again.